BODEGA43 International, hereinafter referred to as BODEGA43, guarantees that appliances supplied by BODEGA43 are manufactured using reliable materials and produced with the greatest possible care.
Nevertheless, should a fault occur as a result of a material defect or manufacturing error within 36 months following purchase of an appliance, BODEGA43 is prepared to repair such faults at no additional cost, taking into consideration the provisions set out below. This does not affect your statutory rights.
The repair service is provided and performed by trained service technicians from BODEGA43 or by service companies authorised by BODEGA43. This way, you can be sure to receive the most professional information and diagnosis regarding your BODEGA43 and that only original parts will be used. Daily work with BODEGA43 appliances means that we can locate and resolve faults quickly and efficiently.
To organise a repair, please contact BODEGA43 or make an appointment.
- Repairs can only be carried out under warranty upon presentation of proof of purchase. The warranty begins on the date of delivery of the appliance. The purchase receipt must clearly state the date of purchase and the name of the seller. The model number and unique serial number are indicated on the appliance. The warranty shall become invalid if any information contained in the aforementioned documents has been changed, deleted, removed or rendered illegible.
- The warranty shall only apply for normal household use and where the installation and operating instructions have been adhered to. For professional use, the duration of the warranty is limited to 24 months.
- The warranty does not cover damage as a result of improper use or defects that do not significantly affect the operation or value of the appliance.
- Beschadigingen ten gevolge van onoordeelkundig gebruik en gebreken die de werking of waarde van het apparaat niet noemenswaardig beïnvloeden vallen niet onder de garantie.
- The warranty will be considered void if parts are replaced with non-original parts.
- All parts replaced under warranty shall become the property of BODEGA43.
- A built-in appliance must be installed in accordance with the supplied instructions.
- If repair or replacement of a defective appliance involves unreasonably high costs or if the appliance is irreparable, BODEGA43 will offer a replacement equivalent device for a fee proportionate to the period of use that has already elapsed.If no fault is found, standard service costs will be charged. No costs will be reimbursed for non-technical parts, accessories or consumables, such as glass, handles, lamps, movable or detachable plastic parts, filters and hoses or any losses due to failure of the appliance or consequential damage caused directly or indirectly by the appliance.
- Warranty claims that are found to not be covered under warranty or claims related to negligence or improper use will be subject to standard service charges.
These warranty conditions apply to appliances purchased and installed in the EU, UK or Switzerland for repairs performed by or on behalf of BODEGA43. If an appliance is transferred to a country other than the one in which it was purchased, checks must be carried out to ensure that it complies with the safety regulations and technical standards (including voltage, mains frequency, installation regulations, climate conditions) of the country in question. Appliances purchased abroad must comply with the technical standards and specifications applicable in the country of installation. Any necessary modifications will void this warranty.
BODEGA43 is not liable for damage resulting from the non-functioning or improper functioning of an appliance. In all cases, BODEGA43 is not liable for damage that exceeds the value of the delivered goods.
BODEGA43 is also available for any questions after delivery. For more information, please contact BODEGA43 International on +31 40 30 40 000.